TS ECET- 2016 Final Phase Second Counsling Notification
HI Everyone Here is a latest news for Ts ECET – 2016 students who completed diploma passout year 2016.According to the ecet councler chairman morethan 1Lakh Of students have attended for TS ECET – 2016 First Phase Councling and got elected seats in their respective colleges through sms messages have elected seats.TSECET 2016 Final Phase Second Counsling Web Counselling starts from 09th July to 10th July 2016. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad has released Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET-2016) Counseling Dates, Certificate Verification Help Line Centers, Web Counselling Fee, Required Documents for Certificate Verification, Counselling Fee on its official website. Many number of candidates qualified the TS. ECET entrance exam 2016. All those candidates can check TS ECET Counselling Details 2016 below.
The Qualified Candidates of TSECET-2016 (Diploma Holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc Maths Candidates) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME 09:00 A.M.
(DIPLOMA HOLDERS INCLUDING PHARMACY & B.SC MATHS CANDIDATES)
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT VERIFIED
How To Check Results Of TS ECET- 2016 Final Phase Second Counsling Notification
1. Allotments will be placed in the website tsecet.nic.in on 12-07-2016 after 6:00 P.M.
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket
1. OPTIONS GIVEN IN THE PHASE-I WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT ANDCANDIDATES HAVE TO EXERCISE OPTIONS AFRESH.
2. CANDIDATES WHO ARE SATISFIED WITH THEIR PREVIOUS ALLOTMENT NEED NOTEXERCISE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN.
3. CANDIDATES SHALL NOTE THAT IF THEY EXERCISE OPTIONS NOW AND A SEAT IS ALLOTTED AS PER THE OPTIONS EXERCISED AFRESH. THE VACATED SEAT WILL BE ALLOTTED TO NEXT MERITORIOUS CANDIDATE AND HENCE THEY WILL HAVE NO CLAIM ON PREVIOUS ALLOTMENT WHICH WAS VACATED.
4. THE SPECIAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES (SPORTS/NCC/CAP/PH) WHO DID NOT GET THEIR