Telangana TS 332 Communication constable PC constable recruitment notification came
telangana state (ts) again latest 332 police constable posts in communication department. one month back ts state relesed constable jobs in apprximently 9000 post but now again relesed communication department recruiment notification. ts STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT are now relesed this recuitment online applications start on 25/02/2016 , last date for online application submisstion 15-03-2016. this also one of the best for waiting for government jobs aspitates.
The registered applicants may download Intimation letter one week before the date of Physical Measurements Test/Physical Efficiency Test. The number of vacancies indicated is only tentative and is liable for change without giving any notice. TSLPRB reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment
The Applicants who are desirous and eligible may apply through ON-LINE mode only by satisfying themselves with the eligibility conditions of this recruitment.
Name Of Posts : Post Code – 34
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Communication) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 332 posts
Instructions to the Applicants for filling the Online Application Form :
- fil of online application will go to official website www.tslprb.in
- which will help the applicant in filling the Online Application, based on the relevant certificates.
- Applicants should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo + signature Combined in jpg/jpeg format. The application will be rejected, if the applicant uploads the Photo without Signature. The size should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size >10kb). Please note that if the type of file is not in jpg/jpeg format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to ‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form.
- Applicants should not submit more than one application form
- Registration Fee for the Applicant belongs to Telangana State OC / BC Rs.400/-
- SC /ST Rs.200/-
- The prescribed Fee has to be paid by the applicant in any of the branches of TS(AP)- Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva / Credit or Debit Card / Net Banking as mentioned in the notification. After paying the Fee, the applicant will be able to fill his/her application form online
- Applicants can use the “Apply Online” in the main menu option to fill his/her application form online.
- Applicants are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while appearing for the Tests/Examination. Any impersonation will be viewed seriously and liable for prosecution
- Applicants are advised to carefully read all the instructions and understand before clicking on “I AGREE”.
- Applicants should satisfy themselves of their eligibility before applying. Mere issuance of Admit Card to the applicant will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the TSLPRB. The TSLPRB will take up the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents.
FEE STRUCTURE :
OC/BC applicates pay rs 400/-
SC/ST applicates pay rs 200/-
- Must have a passed 10th/ssc or any other examination recoginzed by state goverment as being equivalent to SSC
- must possess Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Electronic, Mechanic or Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant OR Mechanic Consumer Electronics
- Electrician OR Vocational Intermediate in a) EET (Electronic Engineering Technician) b) ET (Electrical Technician) (old name Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical applications (E.W & SEA) after SSC) as on 1st July 2016
Medical Standards ;
Eye Sight : below mentioned
distant vision – right eye 6/6 , left eye 6/6
Near Vision – Right eye 0/5(Snellen) , left eye 0/5 (Snellen)
Information Letter ;
The registered applicants may download the Intimation letter through the website (www.tslprb.in) for appearing the PMT/PET with details of Venue, Date and Time. After verification of relevant certificates, Admit card will be issued to the applicants for appearing in PMT, PET and Final written examination
Physical measorments :
For men – Must not be less than 162 centimetres.
Chest – Must not be less than 84 centimetres round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 4 centimetres
For Women – Height: Must not be less than 152.5 centimetres
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
For men ; Candidates must qualify in any of the three (3) events which includes 800 meters run, out of the five (5) events of the Physical Efficiency Test as detailed below
For Women ; Candidates must qualify in any of the two (2) events which includes 100 meters run, out of three (3) events of Physical Efficiency Test as detailed below:
Written Examination Detailes ;
Techincal Paper – 200 Marks
the minimum marks in qualifiing exam for OC candidate 40%
the minimum marks for OBC 35%
The minimum marks for SC/ST 30%
More Information Download Official Notification – Click Here